Did anyone notice that some of the forum posts have pictures next to the name of the person who made the post? These are called Avatars.... and, since some of you may not know how to do this, I thought I would add some instructions...
1. Find a photo that you like that you can use for your avatar. I do notice that the instructions indicate that it should be smaller than 1024x1024, or the website will scale the photo, but I would just choose a photo you have, and either use it as is, or resize or crop it. If you don't know how to resize or crop photos, let me know, and maybe I'll do another post on that subject. Put the file in a place you can find on your computer.
2) Click on your name in the upper right of this web page. You will be shown a brief profile view of who you are.
3) Select "edit". It is the word between "view" and "orders". A different view with more details about you will be shown.
4) Scroll down the page and find the "Browse" button. Select it to browse to the file on your computer.
5) Either select the image and then "open" it, or double click on it.
6) Once the browse popup closes, you will see the filename of your selected photo next to the browse button.
7) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Save button. Once the page is reloaded, your profile picture will be shown.
If you do not like the resulting picture (remember, avatar pictures are generally much smaller than the original photo)... Select the "Delete" checkbox, and then again choose the Save button at the bottom of the page. This will remove the file.
I hope this helps,